Mangools is definitely a nifty ally to deal with any-calibered SEO and marketing tasks. Comprehensive keyword investigation, checking SERP for any location, rank monitoring, backlink analysis, accurate site metrics, and insights are all under one roof to help bloggers, SEO agencies, and affiliate marketers breathe new life into their sites.
But sometimes, these capabilities might not be enough to meet your SEO needs. So it is always a good idea to have decent Mangools alternatives in mind. For the sake of saving your time and preventing you from selecting ineffective SEO solutions, we compiled a list of the best Mangools competitors. Check it out to invest in the most suitable option for your business expectations!
Consideration of Key Factors for Mangools Alternatives Selection
To be highly informative and useful, our experts scrutinized pivotal aspects you should pay attention to while considering a specific Mangools alternative:
- Keyword Investigation Functionalities. Make sure the platform delivers vital features and metrics for revealing profitable keywords to target. The tool has to include actionable suggestions, competition analysis, and precise evaluation of metrics like search volume, keyword difficulty, etc.
- Rank Tracking Performance. Are there trusted ranking distribution figures across different search engines? It is advisable to review if the software enables historical ranking data, monitoring local and global ranks, and SERP analysis.
- Site Auditing Mechanisms. How granular are SEO health scores, and whether the site’s scanning capacities are sufficient to detect all errors and fix them instantly?
- Backlink Analysis. Learn if a Mangools competitor presents deep insights into backlink profiles, including quality audit, competition’s backlink activities, and spammy link spotting.
- Competitor Research. Is this module capable of carefully analyzing rivals’ SEO strategies across organic and paid campaigns? Estimate how it performs in unearthing valuable opportunities regarding keywords and backlinks.
- Pricing Options. As Mangools is an affordable solution, users should look for platforms of similar pricing tiers or where expensive cost is made up for a top-notch toolkit.
In addition, be sure to go through reporting and exporting functions, data and metrics capture, integration with other tools, customer support, and the overall scaling potential.
List of Top Tools
For a basic understanding of what is going to be discussed, here is a quick showdown of best Mangools alternatives emphasizing their strongest points:
- SE Ranking. A robust SEO software for agencies and in-house teams with the fairest price for built-in features’ quality on the market.
- Ahrefs. A well-known SEO solution with vast datasets for advanced keyword research and backlink analysis.
- Ubersuggest. With its intuitive interface and simple-to-use features, ideally suits marketers who seek an entry-level and budget-friendly platform.
- AccuRanker. A super intuitive and user-oriented SEO tool primarily aimed at rank tracking.
- SEMRush. Offers a wide variety of tools from SEO to social media management for swift and effective online presence enhancement.
- Raven Tools. Appears to be among the best programs for comprehensive rank-tracking, SEO reporting, and auditing.
- SEO PowerSuite. A desktop-version platform for proficient users to conduct a well-rounded optimization, including content marketing strategies.
- Ranktracker. A terrific SEO and SERP analysis software focusing on accurate ranking and keyword data.
- Sitechecker. Allows benefit from solid SEO technical auditing features with cost-effective pricing tiers.
- Seomator. Skilled webmasters and agencies may leverage high-level SEO analysis and crawling functionalities to keep the business competitive.
If you yearn to capture a Mangools alternative that would be viable for any scale of SEO and marketing endeavors, there is nothing more powerful solution than SE Ranking. The built-in capabilities aim to optimize and promote businesses regardless of niche and level of expertise. So whether you are an SEO professional or a mid-size agency, here are assets to improve your online presence.
Need to mention, SE Ranking boasts vast datasets of keywords and backlinks as well as a user-friendly interface with smooth navigation, which makes it perfect for entry-level users. Unlike other top Mangools alternatives, you will find the most generous pricing system and top-notch customer support here. On top of that, users can take advantage of seamless integration with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Zapier and enjoy the cutting-edge Agency Pack with a lead generation widget, white-label reporting, and extra client seats.
SE Ranking impresses with its variety of features, where each deserves to be discussed. But for the reason that we also have other platforms to review, let’s focus on functionalities that are the talk of the town.
- Keyword Rank Tracker. Due to its flexibility and trusted data granularity, this tool is center-stage. It helps both SEO agencies and in-house teams get comprehensive ranking insights across Google, Bing, Yahoo, and YouTube on desktops and mobiles. The intuitive dashboard will reveal all critical data on the distribution of positions, top keywords, competitors’ ranking performance, and estimations of search visibility, average position, and organic traffic. You can effortlessly group keywords for further detailed analysis of SERP features, search volume, traffic forecast, and content score.
- Keyword Research. Everything starts with the Keyword Suggestion tool that deeply analyzes specific keywords and discovers new keyword opportunities. After starting the research, this alternative to Mangools will provide granular stats on search volume, CPC, and difficulty. Plus, the keyword suggestions are clustered into 4 columns: similar, related, questions, and low search volume terms. Individual segmenting keywords for further distribution across campaigns is possible with the Keyword Grouping Tool.
- Competitor Analysis Tool. It gives the liberty to keep an eye on competitors’ organic and paid SEO dynamics regarding estimated clicks per month, traffic cost, and high-performing keywords. Understand your main organic and paid search rivals, gauging keyword overlaps and domain trust to run more effective strategies.
SE Ranking includes potent modules for backlink checking and site auditing. Revamp your link-building practices by a thorough analysis of any backlink profile from Domain Trust, Page Trust, and referring domains to anchor texts and top linked pages. Website Audit’s up-to-date crawling mechanisms will promptly perform an SEO health checkup and spot all issues to fix.
Powered by innovative AI technologies Content Marketing toolset will follow you from creating to distributing ever-green content, turning it into unique, engaging, SEO-optimized, and relevant to the target audience.
Finding a similar Mangools competitor with such good value for money is nearly impossible. Understanding needs and budget opportunities from SEO pros to mid-sized marketing agencies, SE Ranking has designed 3 pricing options. They differ in the number of manager seats, projects, tracked keywords, and check frequency.
- Essential – $55 monthly
- Pro – $109 monthly
- Business – $239 monthly
Try out features on the fly for as much as a non-charged 14-day trial period and considerably save up to 20% with an annual plan. If you want to extract data from other tools, the platform allows free migration.
SE Ranking deservedly tops the list of the best Mangools alternatives. It is a fantastic combo of a comprehensive SEO toolset, extensive databases, AI and NLP technologies, and an advanced agency-specific pack. Whether it is in-house teams or marketing agencies, everyone will find valuable features for building and implementing efficient strategies to scale their digital products. And all this at a pocket-friendly price.
Stuffed with the most active web crawler and the largest databases among other Mangools alternatives, Ahrefs is an excellent replacement decision. More and more marketers and SEO experts equip themselves with this software because of its all-in-one toolbox, robust metrics like award-winning Domain Rating, and high-end infrastructure. And though pricing tiers are expensive, the quality you acquire totally worth it.
From keyword research to content management, Ahrefs fuels your strategies to enhance your rankings and search visibility. An easy-to-use SEO dashboard will inform you of any changes regarding keywords, traffic, backlinks, Domain Rating, and Health Score to act instantly. It also lets you monitor unlimited projects, connect GSC to extract needed data, set up email notifications, and more.
Site Explorer is the core selling point of Ahrefs. By incorporating it into your workflow, in-depth analysis of any site’s organic and paid traffic performance, backlink profile, and site structure will be a cakewalk. The world-class index of live backlinks with historical data going back 7 years, missing at most Ahrefs alternatives, helps evaluate competitor backlink activities in full. With Keyword Explorer, you can get tons of precious keyword ideas with precise search volume, CPC, keyword difficulty, and global volume numbers. Advanced filtering options facilitate detecting and prioritizing profitable keywords for various search engines, including Amazon, Bing, and YouTube.
Gaining proven ideas for your upcoming content strategies is hassle-free with Content Explorer. With 14B pages in the database, in contrast to Mangools competitors, the software lightning-fast reveals low-competition topics with immense organic traffic. Users can also overview the content that earned lots of backlinks to draw inspiration and track the posting frequency of competitors so as not to lag behind.
In addition, Ahrefs comprises great free tools for boosting SEO strategies, like SERP Checker, Broken Link Checker, Amazon Keyword Tool, etc. Regarding extra tools and features, our experts highlight Link Intersect for figuring out sites that link to your rivals but not to you.
The pricing is above the market, but considering how effective the toolset might be – it is fair. Ahrefs enables monthly and yearly payments, but when choosing the latter option, users get 2 months free. Catering to different SEO requirements and scaling objectives, the platform delivers 4 plans:
- Lite – $99 monthly
- Standard – $199 monthly
- Advanced – $399 monthly
- Enterprise – $999 monthly
Ahrefs is definitely the leading SEO software pioneer among alternatives to Mangools. Its advanced features, with well-structured petabytes of info in appealing dashboards, will contribute to any SEO and marketing campaign development. Despite the pricey plans, the tool proves to be a credible assistant to growing online visibility from tiny businesses to enterprises.
Ubersuggest is an affordable SEO platform geared toward discovering keywords to win the industry game. Still, you should know that compared to other Mangools alternatives, the keyword opportunities provided are less viable. But the toolkit will provide bang for the buck for novice marketers who are seeking unsophisticated optimization.
The Keyword Research tool will pitch a bunch of keyword suggestions in minutes after typing in a seed key term and choosing a location. You can pinpoint what keywords are best to target based on volume, CPC, paid difficulty, SEO difficulty, and even seasonal trends. For running a more granular analysis, Ubersuggest shapes a list of key terms regarding search queries in Google and what performs well within rivals.
If users enter a specific domain to audit, the colored dashboard will showcase organic keywords and total traffic. Another brilliant feature is the top SEO pages report, giving hints into opponents’ pages that rank for popular organic keywords.
Backlink Checker will leave no stone unturned in terms of analyzing the backlink performance of your competitors. Measure any backlink profile on domain authority score, page authority score, link types, anchor text, and first/last seen links. AI Writer Tool is an outstanding feature to reshape your content for towering ranking in SERPs, which plenty of Ubersuggest alternatives lack. Simply input a keyword or phrase you wish to rank for, and intelligent AI mechanisms will create original articles, including titles, headings, and meta descriptions.
Ubersuggest is one of the cheapest Mangools alternatives. What’s more, it gives access to a plethora of tools for free. You can pick from 3 packages specifically tailored to different sizes of business:
- Individual –$12 monthly
- Business – $20 monthly
- Enterprise – $40 monthly
Still, keep in mind that AI functionalities are like a separate tool, so it needs to be paid additionally. When users are sure that in-link functions are sufficient for them, they can get a lifetime offer or test out capabilities for a week before committing.
If you are an SEO specialist mainly aimed at keyword research functionalities, Ubersuggest is that destination. Although it doesn’t cover such comprehensive solutions as all-around Mangools alternatives, it still can be effective for basic-level optimization at reasonable prices.
AccuRanker can serve as a reliable ally for fast and accurate tracking of keyword positions. In the matter of crawling speed and usability, it is a strong competitor for the best Mangools alternatives. Navigating through the platform and accessing any data is extremely easy, which makes the software suitable for beginners. Meanwhile, SEO agencies and enterprises might revel in useful perks such as API filtering, and automated reporting.
It is worth noting that AccuRanker won’t ensure multifaceted optimization, but everything related to keywords and their monitoring performance is of the highest level here. The platform tracks both desktop and mobile keyword positions as well as allows search locally, narrowing down monitoring even to zip and street. You can obtain on-demand ranking updates with up-to-minute stats, look over SERP History to understand what SERP features show to be the most traffic-driving, and segment insights to share with the digital marketing team for well-grounded decisions.
The software will give a bird’s eye view of what keywords you compete with other sites. With data cubing, explore top dynamic competitors taking your traffic and review precise estimates of CTR and share of voice. The free Google Grump tool is an exquisite feature that AccuRanker alternatives can’t brag about. It assesses Google algorithms’ fluctuations by country and device and says what impact they have on rankings.
AccuRanker differs from the plethora of Mangools alternatives with its pricing approaches. It charges users depending on the number of tracked keywords, but the starting price of $129 per month for 1000 keywords is expensive. Still, you can experience whether the tool matches your goals with a free two-week trial and get a money-back guarantee, which means vendors vouch for the quality offered.
AccuRanker is the best Mangools alternative for marketers that emphasize keyword tracking and unveiling better opportunities to surpass competitors. Its 24B keyword database, intuitive interface, and advanced filtering options will equally cater to SEO newbies and dedicated marketing agencies. Regardless of transparent pricing, the platform is highly priced, taking into account it is not an all-purpose solution.
Whatever marketing challenges you experience, SEMRush is ready to handle them with advanced 55+ tools. Different modules, from SEO to social media management and everything in between, encompass state-of-the-art analytical mechanisms, extensive datasets, rich metrics, and immaculate reporting functions to stay ahead of the competition.
Keyword Research capabilities involve as many as 6 tools for empowering strategies with winning keywords. It’s possible to discover precious organic and paid terms based on search volume, keyword difficulty, CPC, SERP features, intent, and more. According to our Mangools alternative review experts, Keyword Magic Tool is second to none. It will process a specific keyword and, powered by the 25B keyword database, provide new ranking opportunities by categories: broad match, phase match, exact match, and related.
The Link-Building asset also amazes users with its viability to create a strong backlink profile and generate linking prospects. With 5 tools in its arsenal and 43T backlinks, you may profoundly analyze any profile on crucial metrics, improve backlink quality to avoid Google penalties, get insights on link prospecting, and run successful outreach campaigns to enrich with authoritative backlinks.
No doubt, the platform has nifty tools for efficiently tracking ranks locally and globally and checking a site’s SEO health with rich metrics in detail. But content marketing, social media management, and PPC Research, frequently SEMRush alternatives lack, are just as good as gold. You are free to leverage tools to create unique articles that contain the right paid keywords to resonate with topic relevancy and audience search intent. It’s possible to post, track, and analyze content across social media networks as well as monitor competitors’ performance and execute influencer campaigns.
SEMRush is certainly not one of the cheapest Mangools alternatives, and most small businesses can’t afford it. Still, this doesn’t negate the fact the platform has every tool needed to get an edge over competitors and gain revenue. Even the basic subscription comes with advanced features, so prices are fully justified. Choose between 3 plans counting your optimization requirements and scaling plans:
- Pro – $129.95 monthly
- Guru – $249.95 monthly
- Business – $499.95 monthly
It is available to test out Pro and Guru packages, and annual payment secures 17% savings.
If you are looking for a worthy solution to supercharge your online marketing efforts, Semrush is the best Mangools alternative. Due to the complete SEO suite and groundbreaking tools for market research, advertising, and social media management, it suits SEO professionals, agencies, and enterprises simultaneously. The above-market cost is the only drawback you might find. That’s why the software is more oriented toward seasoned marketing teams.
Don’t know what platform would be a good starting point for rank tracking? Raven Tools is a top Mangools competitor in this matter. It boasts a scope of advanced features to entirely optimize the site from scratch, where capabilities for monitoring keyword positions and a simple interface especially favor entry-level users. At the same time, proficient marketers can benefit from comprehensive SEO auditing and reporting.
With 1.4B keywords in the dataset and 616M SERPs collected monthly, the tool will granularly check keyword positions and analyze all keywords for specific domains or pages based on global search volume, CPC, estimate traffic, traffic cost, and SERP features. You can also apply multiple different filters and clustering keywords of semantic relevance for even more fruitful rank monitoring.
Unlike other Raven Tools alternatives, diagnosing site issues and boosting visibility go faster and on a higher level. Site Auditor calculates SEO Health Score and showcases the list of errors by fix priority. It promptly eliminates all the on-page issues previously categorized on visibility, meta, content, link, image, semantic, desktop, and mobile speed problems. Sharing your audit outcomes with teams or clients, automated scheduling, different customization options, and accessibility on any device are also at your disposal.
Measuring marketing endeavors with Raven Tools is as easy as pie. You can generate complete site analytics, social media, and PPC campaign reports by pulling data from 20+ tools. It will help effortlessly visualize, track progress, and enhance marketing strategies, saving considerable time.
If you compare pricing tiers to those of the best Mangools competitors, they will be more reasonable and flexible. The platform offers 5 different solutions depending on the number of users, domains, position checks, crawls, and backlinks:
- Small Biz – $49 monthly
- Start – $109 monthly
- Grow – $199 monthly
- Thrive – $299 monthly
- Lead – $479 monthly
Users may ensure that the tool is worth investing in by testing all features for 7 days for free.
Raven Tools is a formidable choice to replace Mangools in terms of monitoring ranks, in-depth SEO auditing, and crafting flawless marketing reports. Amazing data integration options and customization capabilities within each tool make the platform viable for in-house marketers, agencies, and freelancers. But a straightforward, easy-to-use interface and features with no steep learning curve also cater to newbies.
SEO PowerSuite is a comprehensive software featuring 4 tools that cover every aspect of SEO. And though it is not a cloud-based service, it stands as a top Mangools competitor regarding climbing up SERPs.
Top-notch automation, a variety of customization solutions, and extensive SEO reporting are ready to follow you through the streamlining processes from Rank Tracker to Link Assistant. All these are packed in an intuitive interface, which means both entry-level marketers and SEO sharks can profit from the platform.
Rank Tracker enables overviewing ranking dynamics daily, weekly, or monthly across over 500 search engines to optimize rankings at local and global levels. You can also monitor SERP features and organic competitors and even do keyword inspection here. Similarly to SEO PowerSuite alternatives, the platform has a utility for deep site auditing on technical, content, and site structure issues. Besides, Website Auditor contains a TF-IDF algorithm that is extremely handy for content marketing. In a few moments, this feature will pitch topic-relevant keywords to your pages along with optimization tips to rank better in SERPs.
The really distinctive feature is SEO SpyGlass, with a huge backlink dataset of 2.7T, to uncover site authority and diligently analyze backlink quality by metrics like InLink Rank, Penalty Risk, anchor texts, image/text links, and more. You may do a bulk backlink analysis of up to 200 domains in one click. There are also other terrific tools like Link Assistant, Keyword Gap Finder, SEO Spider, etc., you might utilize to level up your business.
The greatest perk of SEO PowerSuite compared to Mangools competitors is that it allows purchasing the requisite tools separately if there is no need for a complete toolkit. Plus, it provides a free plan but with limited access to lots of features, which still can be a good option for those with budget constraints. The platform secures only yearly payments within 2 plans offered:
- Professional – $596
- Enterprise – $1396
If you don’t mind strengthening your SEO workflow with the desktop software, SEO PowerSuite could be the best Mangools alternative. Regardless of being not budget-friendly with yearly packages, it still is an SEO powerhouse to boost your organic and paid performance from A to Z in the competitive marketing space.
Are you looking for a simple-in-operation, effective, and reasonably priced all-in-one SEO platform? Ranktracker is just the thing. Its focal point is real-time tracking of keyword positions and everything related. But those who need accurate stats on keywords, backlinks, and traffic can find an array of beneficial capabilities too.
- Rank Tracker. The platform surpasses other top Mangools competitors with this module. Users can expect to see detailed rank changes across different locations and over the needed timeline. It’s also possible to get a holistic picture of your site’s visibility, traffic, average search engine position, and SERP features. To analyze ranking progress more profoundly, you can narrow down search parameters via filtering by tags, language, volume, KD, etc. No less vital is the tool for side-by-side comparison of your dynamics against rivals. Just type any competitor’s URL and overview all their ranking fluctuations against yours. In addition, users can access insightful ranking data on single pages as well as specific keywords to know which ones are top-performing.
- Keyword Finder. Due to an up-to-date global database, this feature will reinforce your strategies with the most profitable terms. It will inspect any keyword history in view of keyword difficulty, trend, search volume, and CPC and present a list of relevant long-tail and low-competition terms for both organic and paid campaigns.
- Backlink Checker. Like most Rantracker alternatives, this utility aims to perform backlink analysis for any domain requested. It helps delve into insights like the total number of backlinks, Domain Authority, Page Authority, dofollow/nofollow links, first seen/last seen, etc. In addition, you may estimate the quality of competitors’ backlinks and save the best ones for further implementation.
Ranktracker belongs to the most affordable Mangools alternatives, allowing you to grow your digital products even on a limited budget. It delivers 4 plans to choose from on an annual or monthly payment basis:
- Starter – $24 monthly
- Double Data – $59 monthly
- Quad Data – $109 monthly
- Hex Data – $209 monthly
All packages let users test built-in functionalities during a free one-week trial before subscribing.
Ranktracker is a top Mangools alternative for rank-tracking purposes at attractive prices. Covering also tools for site audits, backlink analysis, and monitoring, keyword research, the platform can deal with improving different SEO facets. However, experienced in-house marketers and dedicated agencies might find these features not enough for high-level streamlining.
Sitechecker is a solid Mangools alternative for first-class site auditing with an industry-progressive web crawler. Aside from improving your SEO health, the platform consolidates valuable data from GSC and GA and ensures step-by-step improvement instructions on rankings, backlinks, and content. You will always keep abreast of your SEO performance through immediate alerts on any critical changes.
- Website Crawler. This module is responsible for scanning pages on technical issues. In 2 minutes, the tool will introduce an overall Website Score and a full prioritized list of errors with detailed how-to-fix recommendations. You can set up crawling to your preferences, excluding particular categories from the check. Viewing HTTP headers without opening a new tab, inviting teammates for scanning, exporting white-label reports, and many more are accessible here.
- Rak Tracker. With this function, it is easy to watch out for ranking performance in major search engines in any location of choice on desktops and mobiles. You can measure your visibility rate with daily or weekly email reporting, alleviate tracking by filtering keywords, and determine high-performing keywords by the amplitude of position movements.
- SEO Chrome Extension. Like only a few Sitechecker alternatives, the software offers a free Chrome extension for on-page optimization. It checks titles, descriptions, and meta tags on relevancy and lengths, ensures target keywords are enough within pages, and spots broken links and redirects. You can make sure whether canonical URLs and hreflang tags are implemented correctly and images include alt and title attributes.
Honestly, Sitechecker is not the best Mangools alternative regarding pricing. The service has 3 fixed-priced plans and one custom package, suitable for big agencies and enterprises. From startups to dedicated SEO teams, everyone can pick their cup of tea from:
- Basic – $49 monthly
- Standard – $149 monthly
- Premium – $249 monthly
Sitechecker, with its intelligent scope of features, contributes to any SEO workflow and assists in developing business organically and efficiently. Though the pricing system isn’t cost-effective, the software is definitely the best Mangools competitor with regard to auditing capabilities.
Whether you are a site owner trying to promote your products or an agency player that optimizes clients’ online presence, Seomator will handle it for you. It brags about 23 pro-level tools for streamlining, where on-page SEO analysis is at the heart.
- SEO Audit. Throughout this module, users can meticulously analyze sites on on-page elements and content viability to detect areas for improvement. It’s possible to enjoy comprehensive reports of landing page performance. The tool computes an SEO health score and identifies the number of critical issues, along with mobile friendliness assessments. Uncover every single problem, from HTML tags to external pages with their periodicity, to take actionable optimization measures.
- Rank Tracker. You may effortlessly monitor a site’s ranks on Google, Bing, etc., over time and define trends to stay ahead of the competition. Aside from monitoring keyword positions across organic results, this feature gives liberty to overview performance for SERP features and paid ads. Seeing how you are performing against rivals is also feasible.
Seomator houses some other incredible tools like Backlink Checker, Keyword Research, AI SEO Assistant, etc., to reach optimization objectives with flying colors.
The platform is in the same price ballpark as most Seomator alternatives and provides 3 plans based on the number of projects, users, and results per report:
- Lite – $49 monthly
- Standard – $99 monthly
- Advanced – $279 monthly
To ensure that the service is a great investment decision, users may test its functions on the fly for 7 days for free.
Seomator is the top Mangools competitor for users who primarily target SEO auditing and rank-tracking rather than analyzing keywords and backlinks. It outperforms other tools with extensive data on issues throughout pages, but top-notch optimization of other SEO aspects might not be so well-rounded.
Our expert team researched the hottest Mangools alternatives on the market that might incredibly fuel your SEO efforts. All of them are tailored to meet different marketing needs and business scales. From our side, we did everything possible to give an informative review in terms of features, pricing, perks, and uniqueness. Now you should decide on your exact expectations from Mangools alternative, considering your target niche, objectives, and budget opportunities to pick the right tool. One thing we know for sure: by opting for SE Ranking, you will undoubtedly reach optimization success while saving your pocket.