Sitechecker takes the seat among the most powerful SEO tools for a reason. It helps any business carve out its niche through comprehensive SEO auditing for improved technical health, traffic, and conversions. The platform also comes with nifty rank tracking and backlink checking capabilities, as well as white-label reporting options and affordable pricing tiers.
Considering the toolset’s optimization viability, you should go the extra mile to find a formidable Sitechecker alternative. Luckily, our experts researched the current market-leading SEO programs and curated a list of unparalleled solutions to climb up the search engine ladder. In this post, you will overview the best Sitechecker alternatives in terms of features, strong points, and pricing systems to pick your perfect one for long-standing digital marketing success.
Consideration of Key Factors for Sitechecker Alternatives Selection
No doubt, the top Sitechecker alternative choice primarily depends on the specific SEO needs for bolstering online presence. Since they range from use case to use case, just like budget possibilities, you have to clearly understand what Sitechecker offers for an informed replacement decision.
- In-Depth Crawling Capabilities. The tool allows users to stay updated on all technical issues on both page and site levels and rectify them instantly. Extensive reports with SEO-essential modifications to the site, as well as complete SEO auditing of particular landing pages, are at your disposal here.
- All-Round Rank Tracking. It is possible to peruse the ranking dynamics across Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Yandex over time, along with visibility rate and indexation performance. Like Sitechecker, the replacement platform should also analyze SERP for any keyword, perform local rank monitoring, include advanced filtering and frequent reporting, and all these on mobile and desktop devices.
- Robust Backlink Checking. With this module, monitoring backlinks and their impact on site rankings is a breeze. SEO pros, business owners, and agencies can greatly reinforce their link-building efforts with a wealth of metrics and data insights.
- Reporting. Make sure the Sitechecker alternative delivers white-label reports with customization options and the ability to download in CSV and PDF formats.
- Pricing Model. As Sitechecker has quite reasonable pricing plans, starting at $41 for the Basic subscription, it is worth searching for similar affordability or platforms where expensive cost completely corresponds to the toolkit quality and benefits provided.
List of Top Tools
In case you lack time to go through all Sitechecker alternatives, we briefly introduce 3 expert-approved leaders for impressive optimization.
- SE Ranking. A perfect combination of a vast dataset, premium features, and cost-effective pricing aimed at reaching SEO supremacy for in-house teams and agencies at local and global levels.
- Ahrefs. A pioneering SEO tool that offers an all-in-one site streamlining for seasoned marketers via a brilliant web crawler, extensive keyword and backlink databases, and granular metrics.
- SEMRush. Stuffed with 55+ advanced tools geared toward SEO and marketing boost, any business can seamlessly grow online regardless of niche and competition level.
Are you tired of playing second fiddle and yearning to capture an SEO solution to leave your competitors in the dust? SE Ranking is definitely like that game-changer. This platform not only caters to the needs of in-house pros and agencies but also has a more accomplished toolset than other Sitechecker alternatives. It boasts profound keyword and competitor exploration, content creation, backlink analysis, and local SEO, added to high-level on-page and off-page streamlining. Users can enjoy unique data insights and robust metrics within every module, as well as trailblazing AI and NLP technologies to revamp their strategies to perfection. In addition, the exquisite Agency pack, a lead generation widget, and White-label reports will come to the rescue for agencies in accommodating clients’ queries with maximum impact.
- Website Audit. As Sitechecker specializes in SEO auditing, we should scrutinize these capacities under the magnifying glass. With a 2-minute 360-degree scanning on different issues affecting crawl ability, indexation, speed, and usability, SE Ranking is the ideal tool to replace. Users get all critical metrics well-organized in a simple dashboard, the possibility to measure progress with customizable reports to your needs, and actionable how-to-fix guides explaining every single problem behind them.
- Rank Tracker. This tool is another reason to declare the software as the best Sitechecker alternative. It houses two valuable modules tailored to agencies and in-house teams. You can keep a close eye on daily ranking performance across different search engines locally and globally, along with a granular analysis of SERP features, search volume, traffic potential, and content score. Extract stats on ranking distribution, competitor insights, overall search visibility, organic traffic, and top-performing keywords to even more fuel your strategies for towering SERPs. Furthermore, Rank Tracker allows managing multiple project’s areas through clustering and tagging giant keyword lists to equip your clients with precious datasets.
- On-Page SEO Checker. With this utility, no stone will left unturned regarding optimizing content to key SEO elements. It detects all on-page issues, from title tags and meta descriptions to internal linking and URL structure, that prevent the page from elevating in rankings. The tool automatically computes the SEO page score and groups problems by priority, category, and status, making the fixing process effortless.
SE Ranking brags about many other selling points like Backlink Checker, Content Marketing Tools, and Keyword Research features, paving the way for digital success equally for seasoned SEO marketers and mid-size agencies.
If you want maximum ROI, SE Ranking heads the list of top Sitechecker alternatives in this matter as well. Firstly, it has the most fair-priced plans according to the built-in functionalities. Secondly, you can choose monthly or yearly subscriptions, where the latter lets save as much as 20%. Finally, whatever investment choice you make, there is a free trial period to experience all the platform’s bells and whistles. From small teams to dedicated agencies, users may pick their cup of tea from:
- Essential – $55 monthly
- Pro – $109 monthly
- Business – $239 monthly
SE Ranking is a professional SEO toolbox specifically developed to meet the expectations of both agencies and in-house marketers. Its giant data coverage, groundbreaking technologies, flawless reporting, and cost-effective pricing are packed together to provide users with well-rounded optimization to soar to new heights.
If you yearn for lightweight optimization with actionable insights to get your digital products ahead, Woorank will handle it for you. The platform has an intuitive UI with smooth navigation to ensure simplicity of use and better info digestion from sales and marketing teams to agencies and developers. Users can find viable assets for keyword tracking, SEO diagnosing, and competitor analysis, as well as white-label reports, a lead generation tool, and an innovative Assistant feature, missing in other Woorank alternatives.
- Website Reviews. By utilizing this module, you can luxuriate in unlimited site overviews for the required URLs based on the top SEO practices. The SEO score will indicate how well the site is optimized for search performance. It is also possible to measure your competition, obtain effective fix advice from professional marketers by each criterion, and generate complete reports.
- Site Crawl. Prompt automated diagnosing of tons of pages on SEO issues makes Woorank the great Sitechecker alternative. Fresh regular scanning will help spot areas impeding Google from crawling, indexing, and ranking pages high and prioritize problems that need reactive changes. The tool may save you a lot of time and effort while auditing large sites due to filtering and grouping results and unique contextual helpers.
- Keyword Tracking. It keeps you in the loop of ranking progress over time and against rivals. Users may monitor keywords across various locations, including city level, and determine keywords triggering featured results.
As Woorank is more aimed at experienced marketers, you won’t find cheap pricing here. Depending on the scale of the business and the features required, Woorank has 3 plans of choice:
- Pro – $89.99 monthly
- Premium – $199.99 monthly
- Enterprise – negotiable price based on specific needs
Users are free to select a month-to-month or yearly subscription and try the platform for 3 days free of charge. While billed annually, 4 months of usage go as a gift.
If you have some doubts about investing in Woorank, be sure it is worth every dollar spent. It might be a fantastic alternative to Sitechecker due to its outstanding crawling and rank-tracking capabilities. In addition, users can take advantage of detailed competitive intelligence, useful educational resources, marketing and sales overview, and API.
Rantracker aims to simplify climbing up the top of SERPs with its all-in-one toolset. It equips users with everything needed, from exploratory keyword research to content optimization, to be called the best Sitechecker alternative. Rank-tracking capacity is the center stage, allowing both small and established businesses to outshine the competition.
- Rank Tracker. It provides a comprehensive snapshot of ranking performance throughout the time, giving access to stats on visibility, average position, web traffic, and SERP positions. You can narrow down your monitoring for deeper insights through advanced filtering by search engine, location, tags, language, KD, etc. The tool enables diving deep into the competitors’ ranking picture to identify where you should reinforce SEO efforts. Tracking individual keywords or pages to know the traffic potential behind them is also accessible.
- Web Audit. Unlike most Rantracker alternatives, this utility includes as many as 100 data points to detect SEO problems. You can swiftly disclose the issues harming the site’s online visibility, from titles to robots.txt files, clustered by urgency. Plus, helpful, informative guidelines will aid in enhancing the site to grow in the SERPs. The feature points out recurring errors to avoid them further by attentively checking the results of previous scans.
- Backlink Checker. With this functionality, unveiling competitors’ backlink performance is quick and effortless. Closely gauge their backlinks’ quality and viability by metrics: Domain Authority, Page Authority, anchor texts, new/lost links, dofollow/nofollow, and first/last seen links. The tool showcases valuable data on who is linking to your competitors, along with their most powerful backlinks, to profit from untapped link-building opportunities.
The platform is among the best Sitechecker alternatives, as pricing solutions are lower than Sitechecker itself offers. Whether it be a startup business or a proficient marketing team, users will find what perfectly aligns with their SEO expectations from the following 4 plans:
- Starter – $24 monthly
- Double Data – $59 monthly
- Quad Data – $109 monthly
- Hex Data – $209 monthly
If you decide to subscribe to an annual plan, it is possible to save 20%. To make sure Rantracker is worth adding to your arsenal, taking a 7-day free trial is at your disposal.
Ranktracker is a decent Sitechecker competitor thanks to its versatile SEO tools and below-market pricing. For those who want to overcome marketing mediocrity, advanced SEO auditing and rank-tracking will bring value. However, other features might lack profound insights and metrics for effectively scaling large companies or brands.
Ubersuggest is a salvation for marketers who are seeking an affordable SEO platform to drive heavy traffic and earn a name in the industry. The platform primarily focuses on generating keyword ideas for medium sites. However, it can still fuel your strategies with other assets for SEO analysis, backlink monitoring, and content improvement, which puts it in one row with Sitechecker alternatives.
- Rank Tracking. With this utility, you can add particular keywords to a project and keep track of ranking ups and downs over time. It is also possible to see the overall rank that the site scores for tracked key terms..
- SEO Audit. This feature will assess the overall SEO health, recapped by an on-page score. Ubersuggest divides issues detected on critical errors, warnings, and recommendations and evaluates organic monthly traffic, organic keywords, and backlinks.
- Keyword Research. Similar to other Ubersuggest alternatives, this tool generates a bunch of keyword suggestions from a seed term. You can find low-competition gems by looking through groups like related keywords, questions, prepositions, and comparisons. Find out what keywords are promising based on paid and SEO difficulty metrics and search volume estimates.
- Backlink Checker. The tool has double-edged algorithms, meaning you can analyze your backlink profile and competitors’ alike. Pinpoint the total number of links pointing to the site, along with stats on domain authority, page authority, spam score, link type, anchor text, and first/last seen. Advanced link filtering by region, dofollow/nofollow, etc., will help uncover the most beneficial link opportunities.
Frankly speaking, it is challenging to find the same cost-effective alternatives to Sitechecker. What’s more, Ubersuggest secures lifetime packages with the possibility to save a budget of up to 90%. Solo marketers, tiny blogs, or big companies can choose from:
- Individual – $29 monthly
- Business – $49 monthly
- Enterprise – $99 monthly
Check out if the software can put the wind in the sails for your business with free 7-day testing out.
Ubersuggest has enough SEO power to arm entry-level marketers with invaluable keyword ideas and content optimizations. Plus, backlink and traffic analyses can come with useful insights and accurate esteems. Still, if you long for first-class SEO auditing, it will be better to consider other Sitechecker competitors as here it executes on a very surface level.
Only the fact that Ahrefs is the second in size and speed web crawler to Google proves it to be the best Sitechecker alternative. Not to mention the largest backlink index, keyword dataset, and remarkable metrics. The all-around toolkit ensures lightweight and fruitful optimization from keyword inspection to polishing content. On top of that, the uncluttered dashboard facilitates usage for newbie marketers, and a lot of troubleshooting guides and articles come in handy for mastering advanced features.
- Site Explorer. This module is much more comprehensive than those of the best Sitechecker alternatives. First, it is possible to analyze backlink profiles, including competitors with the 14T backlink index and industry-leading metrics like Domain Rating and URL Rating. Second, users can explore under the microscope the traffic performance of rivals, learning what organic keywords they rank for and where their paid traffic is mostly directed to. Reviewing site structure insights as well as accessing historical data going back 7 years are also feasible.
- Site Audit. With this tool, you obtain an instant and detailed site analysis both on desktop and mobile versions. It scans all the pages on 140+ issues clustered by type, from performance to resource bugs, and shapes the overall SEO health esteem. Aside from great data visualization, you will know how to improve pages for high rankings with practical fix recommendations. For deeper audits, users can set different custom filters and peruse integrated backlink and organic traffic metrics, which is rare in Ahrefs alternatives. Schedule daily, weekly, and monthly crawls, and Site Audit will do its job and save outcomes.
Keywords Explorer is another pride of the platform. Operating on the 7B keyword database, it is capable of generating thousands of gainful keyword suggestions for 170 countries across Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, etc. Then, you can track the SEO progress of specific keywords in the Rank Tracker by parameters like share of voice, average position/traffic, positions distribution, and SERP features. Content Explorer will revamp your content strategies by discovering low-competition topics, fresh guest-posting opportunities, and winning link prospects.
Unlike Sitechecker alternatives, Ahrefs is far from affordability and has no free trial period to test it on the fly. But the SEO force you gain deals with marketing tasks of any complexity, which fully makes up for this. From small projects to large-scale branding, there is a plan to accommodate SEO needs on a monthly payment basis:
- Lite – $99
- Standard – $199
- Advanced – $399
- Enterprise – $999
Whatever SEO goal you target, Ahrefs is a win-win choice. Well-organized vast datasets and outstanding metrics in intuitive dashboards will hassle-free guide you through optimization processes in each module. Regardless of pricey plans, the platform is a robust ally to help different skill-level marketers lead the industry game.
SEMRush is an unparalleled SEO and marketing powerhouse to engage traffic and bolster online visibility. With its cutting-edge toolset that unlocks any site’s potential in terms of SEO, competitive research, content, PPC, and social media marketing, you will definitely make digital opponents play catch-up.
As the software has 55+ pro-level tools for managing tasks of different calibers, there is no chance it might be a poor Sitechecker alternative. Describing all the bells and whistles will be time-consuming, that’s why we would like to emphasize modules that serve as brilliant replacement solutions.
- Position Tracking Tool. Keeping a close eye on ranking performance across various locations and devices is trouble-free with this feature. It aids in unveiling new ways to reach the peak of SERPs via granular stats on search visibility, estimated traffic, average position, top-performing keywords, and rankings distribution in Google’s top 3, 10, 20, and 100. With an intelligent Competition Map, you can clearly see what domains are your head-to-head competitors for traffic.
- On-Page SEO. By harnessing this suite of 3 tools, users can check the site’s health with 140 SEO factors to detect issues with performance, crawlability, internal linking, and HTTPS and hreflang implementation. The tool pulls out data from other SEMRush modules and Google to give actionable tips related to technical SEO, backlinks, semantics, content, and user experience to elevate rankings in the SERPs. Compared to SEMRush alternatives, you may benefit from the Log File Analyzer feature here, which displays how Google bots interact with your site on desktops and mobiles.
- Backlink Analysis. Frankly speaking, SEMRush definitely outperforms Sitechecker in this department. Besides the extensive and lightning-fast backlink dataset for 360-degree analysis of link profiles, the toolbox puts the ball in your court regarding link prospecting and outreach. You are also free to audit backlinks on quality to avoid Google penalties and perform bulk backlink analysis.
The platform isn’t about a reasonable pricing policy, but considering the wealth of tools and features provided even at the entry-level plan, it is deservedly among the best Sitehecker alternatives. Based on the business scale, users may choose from 3 subscription options:
- Pro – $129.95 monthly
- Guru – $249.95 monthly
- Business – $499.95 monthly
When you pay for a year in advance, SEMRush allows save up to 17%. To see for yourself what pack ideally aligns with your SEO needs, it is possible to test Pro and Guru for free.
If you yearn to effectively nourish your online marketing endeavors in no time, SEMRush is the top Sitechecker alternative. Its world-class suite of tools with trailblazing SEO algorithms will help supercharge any site from scratch or take the established brand to new digital heights.
Seomator is a super easy-to-use and effective solution for complete SEO auditing. Besides the toolset’s precious gem – the SEO Audit tool, users can sharpen their strategies with goodies like monitoring rankings, analyzing backlinks, exploring keywords, checking Google/Bing SERPs, testing site speed, optimizing content, and more. The platform might be a salvation for cash-strapped businesses since it gives access to a range of tools for free, which rarely occurs in Sitechecker alternatives without a subscription.
- Rank Tracker. By leveraging this utility, marketers can monitor ranking fluctuations over time in organic/paid results and SERP features. It allows disclose what keywords are the most promising by local/global monthly searches and benchmark your progress against rivals to adjust strategies for staying competitive.
- SEO Audit. This tool will unleash the full potential of your site through deep analysis of all weak points, resulting in a precise SEO score. The report will calculate the total number of issues by verifying problems with structure and architecture, technical SEO, content, performance, and backlinks. In contrast to most Seomator alternatives, you can verify pages’ loading speed and mobile-friendliness and attain extra insights via Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Backlink Checker. It provides a complex auditing of any backlink profile, revealing who is linking to the site, along with the links’ quality and anchor texts. The tool will keep you informed on toxic/low-quality links or the loss of essential backlinks to promptly address these issues.
With the Keyword Research tool, you can successfully collect a semantic core by all the critical metrics, including KEI, search trends, and bid competition. It is also possible to adapt the site for mobile devices with a Mobile Support Test and streamline crawlability and visibility with a Page Crawl Test.
The slogan of Seomator – ‘pricing for everyone’ – is totally true. It comes with 3 affordable plans catering to the optimization goals of both small and large sites:
- Lite – $49 monthly
- Standard – $99 monthly
- Advanced – $279 monthly
Anyone can try a platform for 7 days free of charge before subscribing and get a 48-hour money-back guarantee.
Seomator can pretend to be the best Sitechecker alternative due to its progressive SEO auditing asset. Though its data-overcrowded interface can turn a little confusing for beginners, the fact it ensures lots of free tools for solid optimization makes it a nice replacement decision. Experienced users will also find bang for their buck with premium features in paid packages.
Site Analyzer will thoroughly inspect each corner of the site to level up online presence and search engine rankings. Aside from multifaceted site auditing capabilities, the software has other vital SEO tools to give an edge over niche competitors, whether it be a startup or a large company.
- Rank Tracking. This function enables real-time daily monitoring of organic visibility in national (58 countries) and local (36000 towns) searches. Colorful graphs will give a bird’s eye view of ranking distribution, changes, and average position over time, as well as keyword trends and competitor intelligence.
- SEO Benchmark. Unlike Site Analyzer alternatives, this separate tool for competitive analysis will unveil what keywords work for your rivals. You can devise more powerful strategies by carefully exploring keyword insights regarding search volume, estimated search traffic, CPC, positioned URLs, etc.
The software offers a flexible pricing system considering the suite of features users want to use and the number of sites to analyze. Even those who are on a limited budget can afford one of the plans:
- Starter – $49 monthly
- Pro – $115 monthly
- Agency – $232 monthly
- Reseller – $599 monthly
In the case of annual payments, you can experience 40% budget savings. Plus, a two-week free trial will help understand if incorporated functionalities are concise with your SEO workflow.
Every newbie SEO specialist and seasoned marketer will find Site Analyzer a nifty alternative to Sitechecker. Its top-notch crawling capabilities, easy-to-navigate interface, and comprehensive reporting will deliver a lightweight and effective online visibility boost to transform the business into industry prime.
Whether you are searching for powerful features to grow Google rankings, succeed in the Amazon marketplace, or conduct fruitful research on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok – Sistrix will equip you with everything needed. The toolset aims to bring unique digital performance insights with the Visibility Index, on-page auditing, competition and opportunity analysis, as well as extensive reports, historical data, API, and many other essentials to surpass competitors.
- Rank Tracking. With this tool, you will get daily updates on the ranking performance of selected search terms across 350+ countries and language combinations. It is possible to choose the device (PC, mobile, tablet) to monitor keyword positions and attain perfectly localized results from over 10,000 cities. A credible Visibility Index shaped on the basis of all your keywords will help evaluate the overall project’s ranking dynamics. Plus, users may assign relevant tags to keywords to analyze keyword clusters swiftly and effortlessly.
- Competitor Analysis. Dip your toes into how well your rivals are doing in the SERPs in view of keywords, content, and traffic. The tool will unearth valuable keywords to target, determine winning content formats to implement and find profitable link sources and ads from your opponents.
- Links. With this module, it is possible to check backlinks to as many sites as required and see a comprehensive breakdown of links by country, top linked pages/anchor texts, referring domains, etc. Analyzing web technologies used by competitors and spotting link-building opportunities are at your disposal too.
The remarkable Visibility Index looks after site performance in SERPs as far back as 2008. However, unlike other rank trackers, it automatically monitors all the keywords the site ranks for, and users can’t manually choose needed ones.
From SEO beginners to experts, Sistrix offers packages for various SEO needs and scaling expectations. At the same time, the platform belongs to expensive Sitechecker alternatives with the following monthly prices:
- Start – €99
- Plus – €199
- Professional – €349
- Premium – €599
Only Start and Plus plans are accessible to test for free.
Sistrix is an all-in-one SEO software that helps solo marketers, SEO professionals, and agencies with well-rounded optimization. It covers different modules, from keyword ranking to social media management, to ensure instantaneous online success. However, the lack of advanced filtering and critical info within specific tools can negatively influence the depth of SEO analysis. What’s more, the above-market pricing makes the tool affordable solely for pro users.
Seobility is a golden mean between an all-around complex toolbox and a straightforward-to-use interface. That’s why it contributes to the optimization expectations of entry-level and experienced marketers equally. The platform helps develop well-performing strategies via rank tracking, keyword research, site auditing, competitor analysis, and backlink tracking capabilities. Plus, fascinating white-label reporting options and the TF-IDF tool await you here to leave competitors behind.
The software’s primary focus is on monitoring ranks and backlinks and performing diligent SEO analysis, so it’s entirely coherent with what best Sitechecker alternatives execute. Let’s quickly go through these functionalities to understand whether it suits your use case.
- Rank Tracker. The tool allows keeping track of desktop and mobile Google search results updated daily and every 3 days, respectively. City-based keyword position monitoring and detailed competitor analysis by key metrics like search volume, CPC, competition, etc., are feasible. You may greatly revamp your strategies with the ability to compare the site against up to 20 domains and implement practical keyword optimization suggestions.
- Website Audit Tool. Seobility arguably deserves to be the top Sitechecker competitor as it conducts auditing on over 300 SEO facets. It will instantly spot all on-site issues related to technical SEO, metadata, structure, linking, and content and pitch actionable how-to-fix guidelines. To get maximum impact from the auditing process, users can diagnose on-page health and reveal all crawling, and indexing gaps. Scheduled weekly audits, prompt email alerts on critical errors, and downloadable PDF and CSV reports will even more accelerate and facilitate your SEO efforts.
Seobility also brags about viable Backlink Checker for peeping into competitors’ backlink profiles and earning precious link-building opportunities. TF-IDF tool, which is typically missing in Seobility alternatives, effectively enhances pages for topical relevance.
The excellent news is that the platform secures a completely free Basic plan with feature limitations. It can come to the rescue for novice marketers or SEO specialists with budget constraints. Those who want to harness a more advanced set of functions are free to choose from:
- Premium – $50 monthly (offers a 14-day free usage)
- Agency – $200 monthly
When opting for paying annually, a generous saving of up to 20% is guaranteed.
Whether you target robust rank-tracking or comprehensive SEO auditing, Seobility will accommodate this. Furthermore, both in-house teams and agencies can seize the incorporated boons regarding competitive intelligence, content streamlining, and exquisite white-label reporting to ramp up their site’s potential in full.
Since the online marketing realm is fast-changing, an effective SEO solution is variable as well. You should not only consider your business goals but also be aware of Google algorithms’ modifications. In fact, there are simply few SEO tools that can safeguard long-standing search engine success. Our expert team drilled down the matchless Sitechecker alternatives and selected the top 10 whose quality withstood the test of time. Whatever platform from the list you take on board, be sure it will bring you to the SEO summit. One thing we can claim is that you won’t find such value for money as SE Ranking delivers.