Sistrix has a long history in the industry since the company started in 2004 as an SEO consulting company. Today, they have customers from dozens of countries and aim to be an all-in-one SEO toolkit. The main focuses include helping to improve your visibility, analyze competition and create better content.
The wide range of available tools makes it hard for Sistrix alternatives to compete with this software suite. Our team worked hard to select the top ten replacement choices, and you can learn more about them below. Check out detailed reviews of the Sistrix competitors and pick your favorite!
Consideration of Key Factors for Sistrix Alternatives Selection
Here is an overview of the features that we focused on while looking for the best Sistrix alternative:
- Can it help improve search engine visibility? Sistrix has a visibility index rating and offers useful details that help track ranking positions. It also provides useful information on keyword search volume and other SERP details.
- Which platforms does it analyze? Google and Amazon are the focus of Sistrix, but it can also help find influencers on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Does it offer a content assistant? A Sistrix alternative should have a content editor that estimates the text score, checks content uniqueness, and helps add the right phrases to your website pages.
- What is the cost? Sistrix offers different subscriptions for Google and Amazon, and the prices start from €99 monthly. Various packages are tailored to suit the needs of everyone, from entry-level users to advanced professionals.
List of Top Tools
You can find detailed Sistrix alternative reviews below, but before you start reading, here’s a quick overview of the platforms included:
- SE Ranking. Accurate data and extensive tool selection guarantee a fantastic value for money, making this the best Sistrix replacement.
- Seobility. Its free version with limited features suits beginners, but the premium plans unlock its full potential for advanced users.
- AccuRanker. The impressive keyword database makes this tool the best choice for those covering multiple international markets.
- RankTracker. Suitable for those who need extensive rank-tracking details, including but not limited to Google Maps and GMB tracking.
- Semrush. The best choice for advanced professionals and online marketing teams who want to impress their clients.
- SEO PowerSuite. It is a smart pick for those who prefer downloading SEO tools and running them on their PCs.
- Ahrefs. Although tailored to professionals, the platform has generous learning materials for beginners to help them make the most out of SEO tools.
- Mangools. It’s an affordable SEO platform with a modern design and a user-friendly interface.
- Moz Pro. It is a bit expensive but reliable platform with extensive data and a long history going back to 2004.
- Raven Tools. A great choice for customized marketing reports that will impress your clients.
Our choice for the best Sistrix alternative is SE Ranking since it features a fantastic combo of powerful SEO tools packed in a user-friendly and visually attractive interface. The Domain Authority Checker features over 15 metrics, such as the Domain Trust rating, referring domains and backlink information.
You can use the competitor analysis tool to learn more about your or rival sites. The report estimates traffic volume and cost, offers comprehensive keyword data, and identifies main competitors. A technical audit helps focus on your website – it will analyze core web vitals and check for dozens of issues related to speed, security, usability, localization, and crawling. SE Ranking also analyzes each single page or resource and sends notifications if files aren’t optimized.
Reliable rank tracking is the key feature of SE Ranking, and it supports Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YouTube. You’ll find the Search Visibility metric in the Rank Tracker, and it’s a helpful way to learn about the share of views a site gets for the specific keyword in the chosen search engine. Extensive keyword research with different categories for term suggestions can help identify the correct phrases for your site. SERP checker helps get content ideas and evaluate the top pages, and an AI-powered content editor has you covered throughout the text creation process. If your goal is top-quality content, SE Ranking is undoubtedly the best Sistrix alternative out there.
Local marketing management, backlink analysis, and a report builder that helps customize client reporting are other significant features offered by SE Ranking. You can also use social media analytics to boost engagement on different networks and monitor all activity in a single dashboard.
Subscription costs are another reason why SE Ranking is the top Sistrix alternative. Here are the pricing details:
- Essential. A single-user seat and up to ten projects are available, along with five competitors per campaign. You can track 750 keywords in different markets with daily updates, 20 pages monthly for an on-page audit and 100 reports for keyword and competitive research daily. The price is $55 monthly.
- Pro. You get three user seats and unlimited projects, but it’s possible to add ten rivals per campaign. The subscription allows tracking 2,000 keywords daily, 30 pages for on-site audit, and 5,000 keyword and competitive research reports daily. The cost is $109 monthly.
- Business. Five user seats, unlimited projects and 20 rivals per campaign are included. The subscription also secures 5,000 daily keyword updates, 100 on-page audits of your site pages, and 10,000 keyword and competitive research reports daily. The price is $239 monthly.
Annual subscriptions secure a 20% discount – for example, the Essential plan would cost you $44 monthly. Additional manager seats and local and content marketing tools cost extra. A specialized Agency Pack with features like white-label reporting and lead generation utility is available as an add-on for Pro and Business plans.
SE Ranking is the perfect example of an all-in-one SEO solution for marketing teams and experienced professionals. You can use it to identify key phrases, create excellent content, and then track position ranks. Technical site audit, backlink analysis, and local and social media marketing round up the offer to make SE Ranking the best Sistrix alternative currently available.
Seobility offers a different approach to site audits than other Sistrix alternatives. Yes, the main focus remains on technical issues, such as problematic URLs, meta tags, and page speed. But it’s the parts that focus on site structure and content that set this tool apart from the competition.
You’ll notice that Seobility looks into internal linking issues, anchor text duplicates that are used for different links, and sitemap issues. The tab with content analysis shows duplicated pages and text, keyword cannibalization issues, typos and other inconsistencies.
Keyword monitoring will track website rankings and check individual visibility value, and the backlink checker analyzes your rivals to estimate their backlink profile and find link-building opportunities. TF*IDF tool is a free Seobility utility that focuses on the best-ranked content in search engines to help you achieve topical relevance. Ranking, keyword, and SEO checkers are also free. And while there are nice additions, it’s clear the platform misses some tools compared to Seobility alternatives.
Seobility has three standard plans:
- Basic. The plan is free, so it’s great for hobbyists and beginners. A single website project with ten keywords and 1,000 pages per crawl. Some other limits also exist, such as receiving only desktop ranking and not having access to backlink analysis and reporting.
- Premium. For $50 monthly, you receive mobile and desktop ranking, backlink analysis and PDF and CSV white-label reports. You can create three projects with 300 keywords combined, and it’s possible to crawl 25,000 pages per analysis.
- Agency. The price for this subscription is $200 monthly, and you can create up to 15 projects with 1,500 keywords combined. The website crawler will show info for 100,000 pages per analysis.
A two-week free trial is available for the Premium plan, and Seobility also has a 20% discount for annual payments.
While it’s not the most extensive Sistrix alternative, Seobility focuses on several areas and covers them well. You get extensive analysis of your website performance and technical issues, and link-building tools can be a strong asset for building the site’s reputation. Some aspects, such as social media management, are missing, but if you don’t mind that, this SEO tool is an excellent pick.
If you need an SEO tool specializing in keyword rank-tracking, AccuRanker is a Sistrix competitor worth checking. It supports Google, Baidu, YouTube, and Bing platforms, and it’s capable of filtering data by device or focusing on searching a local area. Although daily rankings are automatically updated, you can ask for an on-demand refresh at any moment.
AccuRanker monitors SERP features to help use those elements to rank better, and it can provide historic keyword search volumes to identify potential trends. Competitor research tools are extensive and help monitor rival performance. Although it doesn’t have as many integration options as some AccuRanker alternatives, this tool is compatible with Google Search Console, Analytics and the Looker Studio, as well as Adobe Analytics.
The platform offers advanced data segmentation, which allows the use of filters and tags to analyze better the information provided. The Share of Voice metric provides a quick insight into your portion of the market share.
AccuRanker offers the simplest pricing from all Sistrix competitors. You pay for the number of keywords, and here are some examples:
- 1,000 keywords – $129 monthly
- 5,000 keywords – $609 monthly
- 20,000 keywords – $1,329 monthly
If you pay annually, you qualify for a discount. AccuRanker secures a 14-day free trial for all first-time users.
The biggest advantage of AccuRanker compared to other Sistrix alternatives is its impressive keyword database. It contains over 24 billion terms worldwide, indicating you can use this tool in non-English markets, too. Extensive filtering options allow customizing data to the smallest detail, which is exactly what industry professionals need.
RankTracker boasts no less than 107,296 trackable locations and supports Google, Yandex, Yahoo, and Bing search engines. You can filter your search based on different languages or mobile or desktop devices. Google Maps and local GMB tracking are also supported, and the tool will check SERP features and offer keyword difficulty, search volumes, and other useful metrics.
Although the keyword database isn’t as impressive as some RankTracker alternatives, over 3.5 billion terms should be enough to identify the right phrases for your website. Keyword difficulty, search volume, CPC, and PPC metrics are all there.
RankTracker has a backlink checker with domain and URL ratings, a site audit that analyzes over 100 data points, and an SEO checklist. It’s a list of tips that help boost your website optimization, and it’s a great option for newbies.
Content creation is another area where RankTracker proves to be a great alternative to Sistrix. You can use AI-powered article writers to generate topics and outlines and create entire articles while ensuring the text is original and free from plagiarism.
RankTracker has a 7-day free trial, and the following paid subscriptions are available:
- Starter. It costs $24 monthly to get access for two users and ten trackable projects, as well as 1,000 page audits and 100 SERP checks monthly.
- Double Data. For $59 monthly, you can create unlimited projects and user accounts, which is also the case with more expensive packages. 2,500 page audits and 250 SERP checks monthly are also part of the Double Data package.
- Quad Data. It includes 5,000 page audits and 500 SERP checks monthly for $109 monthly.
- Hex Data. You get 10,000 page audits and 1,000 SERP checks monthly for $209 monthly.
A 20% discount is available with monthly payments.
RankTracker has a name that might fool you because this is an all-around SEO tool. Features like an AI content creator, keyword finder, and backlink checker add value for money. And rank-tracking options are among the most impressive when compared to other Sistrix alternatives. From tracking positions in different search engines to monitoring Google Maps and your local business profile, this tool ensures you stay informed in terms of rankings.
Semrush offers a versatile tool selection that makes it attractive for SEO and advertising experts, but also content creators and online marketing teams. The platform has over 25 billion keywords in its database, which puts it among the best Sistrix alternatives in this department. A suitably named Keyword Magic tool will divide suggestions into several categories for easier navigation, and you can also look for gaps and create automatic cluster lists with up to 2,000 phrases.
Market analysis will check your current position, while competitor research helps spy on the rivals to identify strategies to “borrow” in your optimization efforts. PPC keyword research and analyzing PLA ads, as well as social media management, are attractive to advertising experts.
Content marketing tools cover everything from topic research to planning editorial calendars. Generating custom briefs based on top-ten rival rankings and using an SEO writing assistant will ensure you create optimal texts for your site. With this many features, the primary reason why experienced users would look into Semrush alternatives is the high cost, especially for beginners.
Here’s an overview of the three basic Semrush subscriptions:
- Pro. The price is $129.95 monthly, and it includes 500 trackable keywords across five projects and access to research, PPC, and SEO tools.
- Guru. The cost is $249.95 monthly, and users get 1,500 trackable keywords across 15 projects. This and the Business package also include historical data and the content marketing toolkit.
- Business. The priciest package costs $499.95 monthly and includes API access and the Share of Voice metric.
If you choose an annual Semrush subscription, you can save up to 17%.
Semrush is an excellent pick if you need a high-end Sistrix alternative. It’s a powerful SEO platform with a huge keyword database and useful features that cover you from searching for the right keywords to creating content and monitoring website performance. Advertising and social media tools only sweeten the pot to make Semrush attractive to experienced professionals and teams.
SEO PowerSuite is the only Sistrix competitor that designs tools to run on your desktop or laptop devices. It includes four downloadable software suites, with Rank Tracker offering the most extensive options. That’s because this tool also includes keyword research tools, which display search volume, term difficulty, expected visits, and competition level. As for rank tracking, local positioning is available in 597 different markets, including various search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
The website auditor features a crawler that collects your site page information like actual search engines. You’ll receive useful insights regarding site speed, duplicate content, poor mobile usability, and other technical issues. Visual presentation of the results might motivate beginners to look into SEO PowerSuite alternatives, but nobody can question the huge amount of data provided by this platform.
SEO PowerSuite also has an SEO SpyGlass tool, which specializes in analyzing backlinks to assess their quality and discover links that potentially harm your website’s reputation. You can use the tool to identify link opportunities, and the LinkAssistant tool will help send personalized emails in a hassle-free manner. Not many Sistrix alternatives come with an integrated email service, so this is a nice touch.
SEO PowerSuite has the following pricing options:
- Free. It doesn’t cost anything to access all four tools and track unlimited keywords, but limits exist regarding crawling URLs and backlink tracking. It’s also impossible to save the projects.
- Professional. For $596 per year, you unlock unlimited features in all four tools. Scheduling tasks becomes an option, as well as saving projects and printing paper reports (with watermarks).
- Enterprise. You unlock white-label report printing and the option to save reports in PDF. Exporting data is possible in three different formats. The price is $1,396 annually.
Paying for two years at once secures a 20% discount while paying for three years grants a 34% discount.
It’s a hassle to install SEO PowerSuite, and there’s a small learning curve to understand how everything works. However, experienced industry professionals will endure this because the information level the platform provides is impressive. From numerous search engines and locations supported to simplifying reaching out to potential partners to build your backlink profile, the extensive features make SEO PowerSuite one of the best alternatives to Sistrix.
Ahrefs has the most active web crawler, which has been collecting information for over a decade. Industry professionals trust this platform’s data, making it one of the best Sistrix alternatives. Everything begins with a site audit, which uses charts to visualize crucial data. Ahrefs gathers all issues and sorts them by priority, and it also enables separate reports for different areas, such as HTML and social tags or content quality.
Site Explorer serves for domain analysis, and you can learn more about organic and paid traffic performances, as well as backlinks of the chosen site. You can use it to spy on competitors and learn more about their organic keywords, top pages, and site structure.
Ahrefs has a keyword explorer with extensive suggestions related to the seed term divided into several categories. You can also look for link prospects and content ideas in the database that counts over 14 billion pages. Although some Ahrefs alternatives specialize in rank-tracking, this tool isn’t far behind. It shows statistics regarding SERP features, average positions and traffic, ensuring you have all the information needed when monitoring website performance.
Four Ahrefs subscriptions are available by default:
- Lite. It costs $99 monthly and includes 750 tracked keywords, five keyword lists, and 500 credits monthly.
- Standard. For $199 monthly, you receive 600 credits and 2,000 tracked keywords monthly, as well as access to 50 keyword lists.
- Advanced. Creating up to 100 keyword lists and tracking up to 5,000 keywords is available for $399 monthly. The number of credits to use with this package is 750 monthly.
- Enterprise. Multiple user access and customized monthly credits, along with 10,000 tracked keywords and 250 keyword lists, are available in this subscription, whose pricing starts at $999 monthly.
Annual payments secure two months of free use.
Ahrefs is another Sistrix alternative that targets experienced professionals and those in need of a comprehensive SEO and online marketing tool. Although it’s tailored to experts, Ahrefs has loads of educational materials, such as tutorials and courses, that help beginners use their full potential.
Mangools is next on the list of Sistrix alternatives, and the first thing you notice is the beautiful design. KWFinder is a tool that helps identify the right keywords, with useful metrics like search volume, CPC, and PPC all there.
If you need to dive into search results, Mangools offers over 45 SEO metrics for 52,000+ locations. You can check everything from SERP feature statistics to how the search engine results actually look from a single dashboard.
SERPWatcher focuses on rank-tracking, which you can tailor per the desired market or device. Although the information isn’t as extensive as in some Mangools alternatives, all data is accurate. Mangools also has a LinkMiner that simplifies backlink analysis to help you identify the best backlinks quickly, and the SiteProfiler that delivers a quick domain analysis.
Mangools has four standard plans:
- Entry. For $29 monthly, you can track a single domain and execute ten site lookups daily.
- Basic. It costs $49 monthly to unlock unlimited tracked domains (also included with more expensive subscriptions) and perform 20 site lookups daily.
- Premium. Apart from 70 site lookups daily and three extra user seats, you also receive unlimited keyword suggestions and competitor keywords for $69 monthly.
- Agency. It costs $129 monthly and secures unlimited competitor keywords and keyword suggestions, 150 site lookups daily and five extra user seats.
Mangools is a Sistrix alternative with generous discounts for annual subscriptions – they go up to 35%. There’s also a 48-hour money-back guarantee for all plans.
If you believe the best Sistrix alternatives should have a modern design, Mangools is the right pick for you. The tool goes beyond visual attractiveness since it offers useful information in different areas, such as keyword research and rank-tracking. The data depth isn’t as extensive as with some other tools, but it should be enough for most users, especially beginners and website owners.
Moz Pro entered the SEO industry the same year as Sistrix, and it’s proven to be one of the top Sistrix alternatives ever since. Keyword Explorer, offered by Moz, is incredibly intuitive, with a visual presentation of key metrics like keyword difficulty and traffic volume. You’ll receive many relevant keyword suggestions, and grouping them into lists is simple.
Rank-tracking is available in over 200 countries, and you can tailor it to national or local markets. Search visibility score is a useful metric that explains how well you rank for the targeted keywords. Moz Pro offers a site crawler that’s surprisingly fast but also reliable in discovering technical issues. You can use on-page statistics to determine page optimization scores and content suggestions.
Link research helps analyze the current backlink profile and identify opportunities to strengthen it. Unlike most Moz Pro alternatives, this tool offers local marketing services as a separate product, which means they cost extra.
Moz Pro has four basic plans:
- Standard. It costs $99 monthly to create up to three campaigns and have a single user seat.
- Medium. Two user seats and up to ten campaigns cost $179 monthly.
- Large. For $299 monthly, you get access for three users and up to 25 campaigns.
- Premium. It costs $599 monthly for five user seats and 50 campaigns on the platform.
Choosing an annual subscription for this Sistrix competitor grants a 20% discount, and there’s a 30-day trial for the Medium Moz Pro plan.
Moz Pro is not only among the best Sistrix alternatives but also belongs to its longest-running competitors. The platform has an excellent reputation among SEO professionals because it offers reliable and regularly updated data. That justifies the high cost, which unfortunately means that beginners usually find this tool to be beyond their price range.
If we talk about the best Sistrix alternatives for marketing reporting, Raven Tools is worth trying. It has a wizard with drag-and-drop features and over 30 summary pages and data modules to use. You can easily customize reports for each client and also add observations or notes to explain specific parameters.
Raven Tools performs a fast site audit, and lists issues divided into several categories, ranging from critical to warnings and “needs attention.” Competitor research uses an interesting approach that combines keyword and domain analysis. The Keyword Rank Checker is an excellent way to identify content ideas and check keywords that a particular domain is pursuing in rankings.
Rank tracking offers flexibility since you can pick from daily to weekly or monthly updates. Raven Tools supports Baidu, Google, Yandex, Bing, and Yahoo, and it’s possible to tailor the search based on ZIP code or device type. While Raven Tools alternatives might be a better choice for those looking for a comprehensive SEO platform, the ease of use and attractive design make this tool an option worth considering.
Raven Tools offers five basic subscription plans:
- Small Biz. Two users can access the platform, and the package includes two campaigns and 1,500 position checks for $49 monthly.
- Start. Four users and 20 campaigns, along with 15,000 position checks, are available for $109 monthly.
- Grow. You pay $199 monthly for eight users to access the platform, up to 80 campaigns and 20,000 position checks.
- Thrive. Twenty users can access the platform and create up to 160 campaigns or use up to 25,000 position checks for $299 monthly.
- Lead. It costs $479 monthly for 40 users to gain access and create up to 320 campaigns. The maximum is 30,000 position checks monthly.
If you subscribe to this Sistrix alternative with an annual payment, you qualify for an up to 30% discount. A 7-day free trial is also available.
Raven Tools perfectly understands that its database isn’t the most impressive, which is why it relies on information coming from Moz and Majestic for competitor research and other analyses. The area where Raven Tools excels is creating customized marketing reports, making this platform a great choice for those who want to impress their clients.
That rounds up our list of Sistrix alternatives, and the only thing remaining is to pick your favorite. SE Ranking tops the list for good reasons since it offers multiple search engine support, accurate rank tracking, and other all-around SEO tools at a reasonable price.
If you have a more generous budget, tools like Semrush could be a better fit. Experienced professionals want the most comprehensive data they can get, but beginners might be happy with the modest level of detail but beautiful design offered by Mangools. Ultimately, we tried to gather different Sistrix alternatives to suit everyone’s taste. We are sure that at least one platform will meet and exceed your expectations, so don’t hesitate to check them out!