Ubersuggest is definitely a decent SEO solution to deal with SEO tasks of different purposes. It serves as a perfect spot for beginners to grow digitally while not breaking the bank. Still, once you start to build up your marketing potential and scale the brand or business, the platform might lack the advanced features and data coverage needed. That way, you should look for Ubersuggest alternatives that will provide better value.
The current market teems with an array of SEO software, but choosing one that is worth investing in is a real challenge. Luckily, our experts researched the top-notch alternatives to Ubersuggest and compiled a list of red-hot choices. So let’s embark on the comprehensive tool comparison journey to explore features, bells and whistles, and pricing for the informed decision.
Consideration of Key Factors for Ubersuggest Alternatives Selection
Each marketer or SEO individual targets their specific goals and there is no universal platform matching all use cases and business concepts. But if you want to see impressive optimization outcomes, there are key aspects to count while opting for the Ubersuggest alternative:
- Toolkit. Assess whether built-in features ensure powerful and aligned with your objectives streamlining in terms of keywords, backlinks, rank monitoring, SERP analysis, on-page auditing, and competitor analysis.
- Unique Perks. Learn if the platform includes vital add-ons to progress your site that are missing at Ubersuggest.
- Databases. Investigate the presence of vital metrics for keyword research, backlink analysis, etc., to make sure they are enough for your SEO workflow.
- Data Accuracy. See how granular are metrics, stats, and scores within each tool since it is crucial for devising effective strategies.
- Interface. Check the UI’s overall ease of use and if it is effortless to navigate through various tools, features, dashboards, and reports.
- Pricing. Compare pricing tiers of Ubersuggest alternatives to decide which ones come with the best cost-benefit ratio.
It is equally essential to consider the integration opportunities, search engine compatibility, and customer support quality. Looking through user reviews might also help prevent from selecting useless software.
List of Top Tools
A brief summary of each selected SEO platform will give you a clear understanding of why we state them as decent Ubersuggest competitors.
- SE Ranking – an accomplished SEO solution for all-skill users, performing top-to-bottom optimization from keyword research to competitor analysis as well as comprehensive content/local marketing and social media management.
- Ahrefs – a well-rounded platform shining bright with a swift web crawler, in-depth backlink analysis, and nifty keyword research capabilities.
- WebCEO – powered by 23+ tools, it facilitates any digital marketing effort regarding SEO, PPC, SMM, and competitor inspection.
- SEO PowerSuite – aside from an SEO-focused suite of tools, the tool offers the impeccable TF-IDF feature for content enhancement.
- Raven Tools – enables outstanding rank-tracking, site auditing, and reporting functions both for solo marketers and agencies.
- Moz Pro – brings excellent value to monitoring site performance and rankings, emphasizing deep analysis of backlink profiles.
- Ranktracker – delivers advanced rank tracking and SERP analysis for any site or brand based on world-class data.
- Semrush – an all-purpose SEO software with industry-leading tools and features for keyword research, competitor intelligence, and PPC and paid advertising to improve search visibility.
- Long Tail Pro – conducts brilliant keyword research to empower any content strategy with long-tail gems.
- Mangools – boasts a straightforward and intuitive interface that will seamlessly guide users through powerful features of keyword exploration and SEO audit.
If you are looking for the most pocket-friendly cloud-based SEO software with an extensive feature set for any objective, nothing will be more suitable than SE Ranking. Besides its 15+ advanced tools for search engine optimization, it also houses a complete suite for content marketing needs and social media management, which is rare among Ubersuggest alternatives.
The cutting-edge UI will help you smoothly move between tools and swiftly handle any SEO task from keyword research and site auditing to backlink monitoring and competitor analysis. SE Ranking is designed with every user in mind whether it be a site owner, SEO pro, or agency to ensure successful streamlining locally and globally.
You can expect from this Ubersuggest competitor everything needed to reach the top of SERPs and make your business a big industry name. Since it might take hours to explore built-in capabilities, we will shed light on the key features.
- Keyword Rank Tracker. This feature uncovers detailed ranking data for specific keywords across major search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. with the ability to track target key terms for over 100 locations per project.
- On-Page SEO Checker. It carefully scans pages on issues affecting ranking positions and groups them based on their urgency and significance on errors, warnings, and notices. The tool also provides a list of actionable improvements to take on the basis of critical SEO metrics.
- Website Audit. Gives users a bird’s eye view of technical and on-page SEO malfunctions, giving a precise Health Score. Detect problems like broken links, duplicate content, missing headers, poor meta tags, etc., and craft in-depth reports to troubleshoot them with flying colors.
- Competitor Analysis. Deeply scrutinize your rivals’ organic and paid campaigns regarding traffic, keywords, backlinks, and ad activities to spot strengths and weaknesses for improving your own SEO tactics and strategies.
- Backlink Checker. With this function, you can accurately analyze any backlink profile by the quality and quantity of backlinks as well as metrics like Domain Trust, Page Trust, referring domains, anchor texts, and top pages by links. Users are also free to access backlinks historical data and gauge stats on new/lost referring domains.
- Local Marketing Tool. It allows bring your online presence to the front by optimizing your business for local search. Track ranking dynamics across various locations and unveil the most performing keywords to target.
In addition, unlike the best Ubersuggest alternatives SE Ranking brags about the White Label pack for generating branded, professional-looking reports and sharing them with clients. Another remarkable utility is the Social Media Management kit to assist in effectively tracking, analyzing, and managing social media accounts. The Content Marketing suite, reinforced with state-of-the-art AI mechanisms will supercharge your content strategies to perfection.
SE Ranking is the top Ubersuggest alternative not only in view of toolbox but pricing too. Understanding various marketing and SEO requirements, it comes with flexibility and an impressive feature range for every plan. Decide on the number of tracked keywords, check frequency, and search engines for the relevant choice from 3 packages:
- Essential – $55 monthly
- Pro – $109 monthly
- Business – $239 monthly
To see in practice how viable the platform is, users can take a 14-day trial period. Moreover, you won’t be charged while migrating data from another platform and can get a 20% discount with an annual plan.
SE Ranking tops the list of best Ubersuggest alternatives for a reason. It is nearly impossible to find a like-kind user-friendly interface, accomplished toolset, vast databases, and advanced optimization approaches all in one with such low pricing tiers. Furthermore, the platform takes care of any user’s needs and might aid in winning the industry both from scratch or scaling already established businesses.
Furnished with a lightning-fast web crawler, Ahrefs is a popular Ubersuggest alternative choice among digital marketers and SEO specialists worldwide. If you explore the platform close-up, you will see that it stands on four core pillars – keyword research, rank tracking, site audit, and backlink analysis. According to our expert team, databases of keywords and backlinks as well as advanced tools and data coverage are more aimed at in-house marketers and seasoned SEOs rather than entrepreneurs and agencies.
The first thing to highlight is a user-oriented interface that enables effortless navigation from tool to tool and hassle-free project management. In the matter of keyword investigation, Keyword Explorer uncovers thousands of priceless ideas to stay ahead of the competition, which makes the software a brilliant alternative to Ubersuggest. Plus, you can analyze SERP history, prioritize keywords to target with advanced filtering options, segment keywords into lists for further implementation, and many more.
With Site Explorer, users may accurately gauge the organic and paid search traffic as well as the backlink profile of any site/URL of choice. Unearth locations that produce heavy traffic, along with keywords behind them. One of the largest indexes of live backlinks will evaluate competitors’ link profiles on metrics like Domain Rating, URL Rating, Linked Domains, External Links, and Domain/Page Traffic. In addition, Ahrefs can greatly refine your content strategies via Content Explorer capacities. Detect low-competition topics, arm with relevant link prospects, and disclose profitable guest-posting opportunities. Here is also available the Site Audit module, which is handy for uncovering all the site’s issues, from performance to external pages, so users can promptly fix them to improve rankings.
Compared to other Ubersuggest alternatives, Ahrefs is not about affordability. However, you acquire a full-packed feature suite to handle any marketing and SEO task even with the basic package, which is a bargain. Depending on the budget and set goals, users can choose between:
- Lite – $99 monthly
- Standard – $199 monthly
- Advanced – $399 monthly
- Enterprise – $999 monthly
If you opt for an annual plan, the platform generously gifts 2 months of free subscription, unlike the rest of Ahrefs alternatives, but there is no free trial.
For those who prioritize first-class keyword research and backlink analysis, Ahrefs is a perfect match. Regardless of not being affordable, it comes with a complete toolkit for 360-degree SEO and marketing strategy optimization. That way, you don’t have to invest in a few other tools to achieve set goals that can even save your budget in the long run.
With its 23 pro-level marketing tools sharpened at SEO, SMM, PPC, and competitor exploration, WebCEO outperforms many top Ubersuggest alternatives. A highly intuitive UI will make it easily and rapidly extract needed info within any campaign, both for entry-level marketers and SEO sharks. On top of that, the platform supports multiple languages and enables access to third-party SEO data.
- All-purpose SEO and Marketing Toolbox. WebCEO impresses with its versatile functionalities. You can conduct an in-depth keyword investigation, run detailed SEO audits, track backlinks, uncover link-building opportunities, perform link detox, and thoroughly analyze competitors’ performance. With the unique Content Submission tool, you can promote your business or blog across various communities.
- Flawless White-Label Reporting. Create stunning rich-data reports to introduce clients to specific project results. Users may customize them regarding the required metrics and add a company logo and template. Setting automated scheduling to send reports timely is also feasible.
- Lead Generation. Converting prospects into paying customers is a cakewalk with WebCEO. It is one of several Ubersuggest alternatives that include a lead generation widget where site visitors might request an SEO report by email.
- Prompt Notifications on Critical Changes. Stay updated on all the essential modifications in ranking positions, keywords, backlinks, traffic metrics, and so on. via email alerts. Users will receive comprehensive reports.
Site owners and marketing professionals can meet 4 pricing models here based on the number of projects, keywords, top search results, and automated scanning frequency:
- Solo – $37 monthly
- Startup – $99 monthly
- Agency Unlimited –$99 monthly + scanning fees
- Corporate – $299 monthly
Like a handful of WebCEO alternatives, the platform lets users enjoy as long as 14 days of free usage to understand whether this deal is beneficial.
WebCEO has everything needed to become a prominent niche player from SEO startups to dedicated marketing teams. In contrast to the best Ubersuggest competitors, the software is a balanced unity of sophisticated functionalities, a simple-to-use interface, and reasonable pricing to contribute to any SEO, PPC, and social media management campaign.
SEO PowerSuite is an intelligent SEO solution to reload your site with powerful capabilities from the keyword, ranking, and technical SEO to link building standpoints. It completely suits optimization needs from solo marketers to scaled agencies and anyone in between. The only downside is solely a desktop version and a yearly subscription. Still, the incorporated unique TF-IDF tool for high-level content streamlining, which some of top Ubersuggest competitors miss, fully compensates for this.
- Rank Tracker. It offers unlimited desktop and mobile keyword position monitoring, including local rankings in over 597 search engines. You can also check Google ranks across featured snippets, FAQs, Google maps/images, paid ads, etc., Analyze SERP history, and diligently overview the competition ranking performance.
- Website Auditor. This feature aids in inspecting how well your site is optimized with regard to content, site structure, and tech SEO elements. Perform the comprehensive SEO audit, reveal all SEO issues, and attain an actionable list of fixes tips.
- SEO SpyGlass. Covering the freshest backlink database of 2.7T backlinks, distinct from many Ubersuggest alternatives, the tool will deeply analyze rivals’ backlink profiles and unearth lucrative link-building opportunities. Moreover, users can precisely measure the backlink quality by InLink Rank, Penalty Risk, and other crucial metrics as well as do penalty recovery.
- LinkAssistant. It is a flawless function to automate your link-building campaigns and build top-quality backlinks. Discover valuable backlink prospects and send personalized emails to outreach them.
The software offers a Free plan that only a handful of SEO PowerSuite alternatives might boast. It perfectly suits newbie marketers with budget constraints. But keep in mind that this version comes with plenty of feature limitations. More proficient users can select their cup of tea from:
- Professional – $299 yearly
- Enterprise – $499 yearly
At first glance, the yearly price might seem highly expensive, but if you calculate the cost per month, it is quite fair with the tools’ variety and quality you acquire.
No matter if you only start developing your site or blog or promote an already well-known organization, SEO PowerSuite will fuel your optimization workflow. We declare it as one of the prime Ubersuggest competitors due to data reach and accuracy as well as exhaustive reports within every tool and feature provided.
Like the previous platform, Raven Tools encompasses a complete set of advanced tools to raise you in SERPs and boost online visibility. The reason why most digital marketers and SEO professionals opt for this Ubersuggest alternative is its amazing rank-tracking, SEO auditing, and reporting functionalities. Of course, you can take advantage of other tools like Keyword Research, Link Spy, Backlink Checker, and Social Media, but they are not so viable for sophisticated streamlining.
- Site Auditor. It is a meaningful assistant in diagnosing on-page issues to instantly fix them for improved site visibility. The tool computes SEO Heath Score and groups issues on meta, content, link, images, semantics, and desktop and mobile page speed. Plus, you can view errors to eliminate by priority and obtain a checklist of actionable improvements.
- SERP Rank Tracker. Monitor the specific keyword or conduct bulk rank tracking on demand. You are free to customize the check frequency as well as keep an eye on local SEO success by zip code or device.
- Marketing Reporting. By pulling in insights from over 30 tools, users can generate complete white-labeled and branded reports to visualize the particular project’s progress. Avoid time-consuming manual report creation for SEO, PPC, and social media campaigns due to seamless automation and data integration.
According to our Raven Tools alternatives comparison experts, the platform amazes with its elastic pricing system catering to different-sized business and optimization needs. You will come across such cost-effective options on a monthly subscription basis:
- Small Biz – $49
- Start – $109
- Grow – $199
- Thrive – $299
- Lead – $479
If you are seeking an effective SEO solution for solid on-page auditing, monitoring keyword ranks, and in-depth reporting, Raven Tool is an ideal suit. There is no need for beginner SEO and marketing individuals to overpay for other all-in-one Ubersuggest alternatives. The platform delivers everything required to get your digital products ahead at the initial stages.
Being one of the SEO software veterans, Moz Pro until now ensures worthy all-facet optimization to be called the best Ubersuggest alternative. Users can efficiently perform any caliber of SEO tasks from keyword research and rank tracking to backlink analysis and site audit. Plus, Moz Pro is the platform that invented the Domain Authority metric, which is a critical aspect for measuring the SEO value of a site.
- Keyword Explorer. Furnished with a 1.25B keyword index, the tool facilitates discovering relevant traffic-driving keywords. You can gauge keywords on search volume, keyword difficulty, expected CTR, and more as well as define competitors’ high-performing keywords.
- Link Explorer. This feature gives a holistic picture of all link activities to your site and to competitive ones alike. Deeply analyze metrics like Domain Authority, Page Authority, anchor texts, new and lost links, and Spam Score of backlinks to figure out where to go for profitable link-building opportunities.
- Site Crawl. As most Ubersuggest alternative reviews affirm, this tool delves into every corner of your site to spot all harmful issues and promptly fix them. Keep always informed on minor and major problems that occur to avoid upcoming more severe malfunctions.
- Rank Tracker. Monitor how you rank for particular keywords at local and national levels and spy on your opponents’ ranking progress.
On top of that, the Page Optimization tool will finetune your content strategies to particular traffic-attracting keywords and phrases.
It’s not a secret that this software is among the most expensive SEO solutions. Nevertheless, compared to most Moz Pro alternatives, it provides excellent value for money and has flexible pricing options for every budget. Depending on the features you want to get, it is possible to select from:
- Standard – $99 monthly
- Medium – $179 monthly
- Large – $299 monthly
- Premium – $599 monthly
All packages involve 24-hour customer support and give the possibility to save up to 20% with an annual subscription.
When you are dubious about whether Moz Pro is a great investment option – definitely yes. Though Ubersuggest has a more intuitive and up-to-date interface and affordable pricing policy, Moz Pro outdoes it in terms of advanced tools, extensive data, and metrics and reporting functions. It will be challenging to find a similar long-standing and concurrently effective Ubersuggest alternative.
As the name implies, this tool is the best Uberssugest alternative for monitoring search engine rankings. Ranktracker will give you a bird’s eye view of real-time keyword performance, analyze competitors, unveil untapped keyword opportunities, and generate extensive reports. Aside from well-known rank monitoring capabilities, you can increase your site traffic and profits with SERP Checker, Website Audit, Backlink Checker, AI Article Writer, and others.
- Rank Tracker. Enjoy hassle-free tracking ranks for any required location locally, nationally, and globally. Users get control to monitor how certain keywords rank both on mobiles and desktops and any language of choice. Daily email notifications on ups and downs, that typically built-in at top-notch Ranktracker alternatives, will keep you in the loop.
- Keyword Finder. It is a powerhouse to identify relevant promising key terms based on difficulty rating and search volume scores. You can explore any specific keyword’s history over time and scrutinize SERP feature opportunities.
- SERP Checker. This tool is useful for dominating for any search term with the in-depth analysis of Google SERP insights and authority and link profile strength scores.
- AI Article Writer. This tool aims to craft unique, compelling, and high-quality articles relevant to the target audience. Marketers may refine their strategies making content informative, SEO-optimized, and appealing with cutting-edge machine learning algorithms.
When it comes to pricing, Ranktracker is one of the cheapest Ubersuggest alternatives. Its 4 pricing plans will be affordable even for those who are on a limited budget:
- Starter – $24 monthly
- Double Data – $59 monthly
- Quad Data – $109 monthly
- Hex Data – $209 monthly
Choose the package that fits your SEO needs and test it within a 7-day free trial before purchasing.
When you want to capture the most cost-effective SEO software geared toward rank monitoring, Ranktracker is the best Ubersuggest competitor. Still, the platform lags behind other market-leading tools such as SE Ranking and Moz in terms of advanced features. So it is better to look somewhere else for dedicated all-in-one site optimization.
Semrush covers the largest toolset on the market, containing more than 55 features for advanced online presence and visibility improvement. Unlike the best Ubersuggest alternatives, it supplies PPC, content marketing, social media, paid advertising, and market research utilities added to the core SEO functionality. So opting for Semrush, you can streamline every facet of online marketing, including eCommerce. With its comprehensive insights for over 143 countries and smooth integration with different platforms and tools, any business or brand can become a breakthrough in its niche.
All tools incorporated incredibly contribute to different sorts of tasks to run successful campaigns from SEO to marketing. And it will be hard to briefly describe such a vast variety of features, so let’s focus on the significant selling points.
- Keyword Research. This model comprises 6 viable tools to arm users with the most profitable organic and paid keywords, generate tons of keyword combinations, discover new opportunities, and peep into key terms’ performance of rivals.
- Competitor Analysis. Thoroughly analyze the competition’s online presence with comprehensive Tools for Traffic Analytics, Organic Research, Advertising Research, and Social Media Tracking.
- Content Marketing. Users can leverage 4 efficient features to create topic-relevant, appealing, original, and highly readable content based on data-driven solutions.
- Link Building. Build a strong backlink profile and unveil precious linking prospects with advanced features for Backlink Analytics, Backlink Audit, Backlink Gap, and Bulk Backlink Analysis.
Although Semrush proves to be world-class software with boundless marketing capabilities, it is not the best Ubersuggest alternative regarding pricing. It has 3 plans catering to the needs of both small sites and large enterprises:
- Pro – $129.95 monthly
- Guru – $249.95 monthly
- Business – $499.95 monthly
Whatever of the Semrush alternatives you choose, it will be likely less effective than Semrush itself. The reason for that is the accomplished toolkit for different SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing, paid advertising purposes, and vast databases that only a handful of competitors like SE Ranking can boast. The only drawback is the expensive pricing tiers, which makes it unaffordable for beginner marketers.
Long Tail Pro
Long Tail Pro is an all-in-one SEO software to supercharge your site from tracking ranks to backlink analysis. However, our experts highlight it as the top Ubersuggest competitor for keyword research, which is not surprising. It picks the most fruitful long-tail keywords to get an edge in a specific niche in no time. In addition, the revamped UI will be super easy to utilize and navigate, especially for novices
- Keyword Research. It lets users detect the finest keywords or phrases to fuel content strategies based on metrics like search volume, CPC, rank value, Average Keyword Competitiveness, etc.
- SERP Analysis. Gauge your SERP performance by in-depth parameters to be aware of organic traffic potential, analyze competitors’ efforts, and pinpoint tactics to attract the target audience.
- Rank Tracker. Similarly to Long Tail Pro alternatives, this feature helps accurately evaluate ranking progress and hone in on winning key terms. You can obtain up-to-date ranking reports and weekly email notifications on any keyword position fluctuations.
- Backlink Analysis. Investigate any backlink profile viability via dedicated analysis for Trust Flow, Citation Flow, anchor text distribution, etc., and disclose untapped link-building opportunities.
- Site Audit. With this tool scanning the site’s health on technical SEO issues, content bugs, and loading speed problems is a piece of cake.
Among the best Ubersuggest alternatives, Long Tail Pro stands out with transparent and reasonable pricing options on the basis of the number of tracked keywords, projects, and daily keyword results. If you pay annually, it is possible to get 3 months of free usage. While choosing a monthly subscription, be ready to pay for plans in the following way:
- Starter – $59.99
- Pro – $89.99
- Agency – $299.99
Looking for the best Ubersuggest alternative with flexible pricing and profound keyword research? LongTail Pro is second to none. It also serves as an excellent starting point for newbie digital marketers due to its user-friendly interface and straightforward optimization approaches within each tool.
Last but not least Ubersuggest competitor that is worth mentioning is Mangools. It was tailored to contribute to any SEO and marketing workflow. Whether it be bloggers, SMEs, affiliate marketers, or SEO agencies, everyone can enjoy deep stats and scores on various SEO aspects in eye-catching graphs.
With KWFinder, you can define easy-to-rank-for keywords resulting from granular search volumes and keyword difficulty estimations. The platform also enables access to historical data to understand winning keyword trends and uncovers what terms bring traffic to competitors. SERPChecker tool will skyrocket your SEO and conduct meticulous SERP analysis to detect all weaknesses of opponents with the help of more than 45 useful metrics. Tracking updated ranking performance daily and on different devices is hassle-free with SERPWatcher. Moreover, its proprietary Performance Index metric will showcase the organic traffic potential in full.
The LinkMiner feature is a reliable ally for measuring backlink profile power, similar to backlink analysis tools of most Mangools alternatives. Its Link Strength score counts metrics like TF, CF, EL, etc. to mine the most profitable backlinks of opponents. If you want to check the authority of a particular domain or URL, SiteProfiler will handle it for you. Marketers can utilize the tool to pinpoint the health level of the link profile and reveal the rivals’ hottest content to draw new link-building opportunities. Furthermore, Mangools brags about such exquisite add-ons as SEO Browser Extension, SERP Volatility Checker, and SERP Simulator, which are free to use.
Mangools is in the same pricing ballpark as other leading Ubersuggest alternatives. The platform offers 4 extremely affordable priced plans, based on various optimization expectations of marketers and SEO specialists:
- Entry – $29 monthly
- Basic – $49 monthly
- Premium – $69 monthly
- Agency – $129 monthly
Every user can get a 48-hour money-back guarantee as well as save up to 35% while billed annually.
Mangools outperforms Ubersuggest in all aspects. It comes with a more user-oriented interface, a broader suite of features, and greater pricing options. So there is no reason not to pick this well-rounded solution.
Finding a potent Ubersuggest competitor to invest in from the bunch of market offerings is a real dilemma. You should consider a plethora of factors, where the built-in tools, features, scaling opportunities, unique strengths, and pricing models are decisive. Keep in mind, that there is no one ultimate decision that brings value for all sites and businesses. The best Ubersuggest alternative choice depends on specific goals and weak points to improve. Still, we can confirm that whatever SEO software from the list you opt for might ensure high-level optimization. Especially it relates to SE Ranking.